BRADFORD DISTRICT CARE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust provides high-quality mental health, community and learning disability services. The Trust ensures every person of all ages gets deserving and right care by collaborating with individuals, care supporters, and partners. The services of Bradford District Care have tailored to meet the needs of everyone. Hence, the Trust can provide high-quality care to patients at home or close to their homes. Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust has been rated good for Effective, Caring, Responsive, Well-led and overall, by the Care Quality Commission, UK.
The services Bradford District Care are:
• Mental Health Services: A wide range of high-quality mental health services for people of all ages living in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale or Craven, including urgent mental health crisis support 24 hours a day.
• Community Services: Care for patients at every stage of lives through the Trust's experienced health visitors.
• Learning Disability Services: The learning disability services by the Trust include health support for adults with learning disabilities across Bradford, Airedale, Craven and Bentham.
• Dementia Services: The Trust has an award-winning, ultra-modern Dementia Assessment Unit at Lynfield Mount Hospital, which provides 24-hour care people with their behavioural and psychological symptoms associated with dementia.
• Dental Services: A wide range of specialised dental health services are available at the Trust, including Community dental care and Oral health improvement.
• Children’s Services: The Trust provides efficient services for children from 0 to 19 years. It also works closely with other services like midwifery, child and adolescent mental health services, schools, children’s centres, GP’s and other organisations in the community.
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust has been rated good for Effective, Caring, Responsive, Well-led and overall, by the Care Quality Commission, UK.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE Bradford District Care ?
• Childcare Support: The staff can avail of vast benefits from the Trust for Childcare Support. The services include one-to-one support for information and advice on all aspects of childcare.
• Staff Health and Well-being: The Trust always supports and encourages staff to improve their health and well-being.
• Flexible Working: Every staff across our organisation gets flexible working as part of improving work-life balance.
• Help with Travel: The Trust offers help to its staff with their work-related travel through MetroCard season ticket discount scheme.
• Your Well-being: The staff are offered a range of support for well-being, including an occupational health service, in-house physiotherapy, exercise classes, back care workshops, discounts to gyms and fitness, access to an NHS gym, and an employee assistance programme where you can access advice and support about a range of issues.
• NHS Discount Scheme: There are a range of attractive discounts available exclusively for NHS staff with multinational brand outlets, malls, eateries, etc.
• Pensions: The NHS Pension Scheme gives you pension benefits based on your earnings over your career. It also allows you to receive tax relief on your contributions and a tax-free lump sum within certain limits when you retire.
• Holidays: The NHS staff are entitled to annual leave of 27 days plus 8 Bank Holidays at the beginning of their career, rising to 29 + 8 after five years of services and 33 + 8 after ten years of service.
• Training and Development: The Trust is committed to ensuring that all staff receive the proper training and development to help deliver excellent services.
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes: There are a number of salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and a lease car scheme.